Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Bravenet.com Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com
 

"You don't have to swim faster than the shark, just faster than the guy next to you." - Anonymous


Latest Stuff @ SmoovePinch

 

 


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

Sunday, December 16, 2007


I am so getting used to this view

Huh? What the duck?

I was happily enjoying a Mocha Frappe with my friend at the new ultra hip outlet at The Gardens when she dared to ask “the question

“So, Dave, you’re such a sweet guy - why did you break-up with your ex- girlfriend?”

“I didn’t break-up with her, sweetie – she dumped me” I growled in my best ‘let sleeping dogs lie’ voice.

“But do you know why?” She persisted irritatingly.

“It was a psychological problem” I managed to blurt out through gritted teeth.

Obviously Ms Busybody didn’t get the hint “How so?” she enquired sweetly.

“I was psycho and she was logical” I said.

“I see” she answered, slowly picking up her Latte and surreptitiously moving her chair two steps backward.

She then fiddled with her handbag and placed a small can of pepper spray on the table, close to her.

Young people nowadays, I thought to myself. Must be some sort of new fad to have a dash of pepper with your Latte. Doesn’t sound very appetizing though.

For reasons best known to herself, she now consistently turns me down for coffee. Strange, innit?
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments:
Wakakakaka! Classic. Whatever you do my friend Dave, don't stop blogging again cos I need my weekly fix. - Melvin
 
NOW.. I can see that you're up & running again. Yes, Dave? - mizan
 
Aaw, poor baby. I'll have coffee with you anytime you sweet sweet man.
Regina Lim
 
So why DID she dump you? Is it cos you're a big time loser? Wakakakakak!! big evil laugh.
 
See wat happens when you drink coffee? Next time drink wine you fool! - Rodney
 
Eh waittaminit. This story is not true is it? You never know with this Dave feller. Sheila Shannon
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Free Links from Bravenet.comFree Links from Bravenet.com