Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Bravenet.com Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com
 

"You don't have to swim faster than the shark, just faster than the guy next to you." - Anonymous


Latest Stuff @ SmoovePinch

 

 


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

Friday, March 24, 2006

Snowy

Say hi to snowy, a four year old female terrier-spitz mix. Her owners just had a baby and so wanted to give her up. A big thank you to Mrs D for giving her to me on Thursday 23rd March 2006 at 4:00pm.

Friday morning at 6:30am I took snowy to the park near my house and let her loose while I sat under a tree. She gamboled like a lamb, her pure white fur attracting everybody’s attention.

Then I saw her – this gorgeous chinawoman with huge gazonkas jogging in the distance. My head bobbed up and down in unison with her err..ample chest as I followed her stride. My devious mind hatched a plan…

Wiping the drool off my mouth with my track suit sleeve, I called snowy to me.
“Snowy girl” I whispered conspiratorially, “go chase that chinawoman” as I pointed dramatically in the direction of the bobbing boobies. Snowy said “woof” and stayed put. I tried again. Same result.

“I’ll buy you a doggy treat” I tried to bribe her. “woof” and stay put. I’ll buy you ice-cream”. “woof“ and stay put.

Now I don’t blame snowy at all. She doesn’t read the papers or follow the news on tv, so she’s not familiar with the Malaysia Boleh principle of bribery and corruption at all.

I was so busy talking with snowy I didn’t notice my surroundings till a shadow fell across us. I lifted my eyes to see the heaving boobies four inches from my face. Chinawoman was bending down in front of me, looking at snowy. “she’s *pant* sooo cute! What’s *pant* her name?”

“boob err snowy! snowy!” I went.
“What a strange name for a dog” she said. “How old is she?”
“36D” I blurted out before I could stop myself. “Uh, ah, I mean four, four four”

Just then her mobile phone rang and she started walking away.
“April, I just saw the cutest doggie, boob-snowy snowy” I heard her say.
“The owner? He’s kinda cute too, like a fat teddy bear. Too bad he stutters and stammers and can’t carry on a conversation”

I sat there on the grass trying to strangle myself with snowy’s leash. Oh shit! Snowy! Where was she?

I looked around. Snowy was happily trotting alongside Chinawoman, looking more like an innocent lamb than a dog. I could have sworn she turned back and winked at me.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments:
Oi! Real story or bluff one? You seem to be obsessed with bitches lately.
-Rodney
 
Hiii....don't lah, ChinaWoman not suitable for you...you too dark ler...Stay calm, single is God-bless. BTW anything more than 36 will get you breathless!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Free Links from Bravenet.comFree Links from Bravenet.com