Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Bravenet.com Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com
 

"You don't have to swim faster than the shark, just faster than the guy next to you." - Anonymous


Latest Stuff @ SmoovePinch

 

 


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

Tuesday, December 06, 2005


beware of the lezzie scam Posted by Picasa
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments:
Man oh man, I've been thru this lezzie thing b4 - all they want is free drinks while they have a good time at your expense.
bob the builder
 
eh bob, whaddaya build?
dave
 
more like sharks than buayas, dude. hate 'em.

- fiona f
 
Women know when they're being picked up and ur rite, dave - it is our choice in the end. nice guys stay and losers can bugger off.

Nichelle
 
If those 2 r lezzies I'm a monkey's uncle...oog...oog

chimp
 
Woooh! I've been wasting my time in the wrong pubs. Bulldog it is from now on. At least I can drool over 'em.
Slippery Sam
 
Welcome back, dude. I wuz getting bored with all that serious shit. At least now I got 2 hot chix to look at.

- The Stoned Musician
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Free Links from Bravenet.comFree Links from Bravenet.com