Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Bravenet.com Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com
 

"You don't have to swim faster than the shark, just faster than the guy next to you." - Anonymous


Latest Stuff @ SmoovePinch

 

 


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

Sunday, September 25, 2005

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE ?



Before You Fall In Love/After You Fall In Love

H: You take my breath away
S: I feel like I’m suffocating

S: I love the way you take charge of the situation.
S: you’re controlling, demanding and manipulative.

H: Saturday Night Fever
H: Monday Night Football

S: Ohhh! Don’t Stop !
S: Jesus ! Don’t Start !

H: Is that all you’re having ?
S: You’re having salad.

H: You’re a dream come true
S: You’re living in a dream

H: We agree on everything
S: He doesn’t have a brain

S: He’s charming & noble
S: He’s as charming as Chernobyl.

H: She’s my idol. I worship her every little action.
S: He’s bloody idle. I have to whip him into action.

H: I love your curves
H: You’re not fat, honey. (Repeat this mantra continuously 24/7 for inner peace)

H: I’m lost without you
S: He’s got no direction

H: Time stood still
S: Move your f*cking ass!

H: Wine, Oysters & Stars
H: Whine, Tempers & Wars

H: I can’t believe we found each other.
S: I cant believe I ended up with a loser like you.

H: Hot and heavy passion
H: Mortgage & credit ration

H: Why don’t you buy both?
H: Aargh! New dress again?

H: Let me be your hero
S: You’re nothing but a zero

H: I lurve you sooooo much
H: Huh? What? Yeah, I love You too, honey. GOOAAAALLLL!!!

Guess who's been feeling a little neurotic lately ? Tina Turner was absolutely right – what’s love got to do with it ? If I come across like a cynical and bitter bastard, you can thank the women who have shaped my life until 2003. I haven’t allowed any female to get close to me since then. It's a long story for another day...
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments:
Ooo...wicked wicked. But all true nonetheless.
 
when is another day coming? Want to hear your story lah.
 
OUCH!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Free Links from Bravenet.comFree Links from Bravenet.com