Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Bravenet.com Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com
 

"You don't have to swim faster than the shark, just faster than the guy next to you." - Anonymous


Latest Stuff @ SmoovePinch

 

 


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

Sunday, October 17, 2004

About time for some good news on this blog

Yeh, its about time for some good news on this blog. My buddy Dharanee bought me lunch earlier today and bounced some great ideas he has for the music industry. Yup, the same Dharanee who used to manage the late Sudirman. Now if you wanna talk about potential, Dharanee's the cat's meow. He's very savvy, straight and most importantly, he's sincere.

Why he's been sitting on his ass for so long only he will know, but watch out for some really exciting things to come real soon in the entertainment industry. Dharanee's outlook on life is so positive that he practically forced me into a positive mood myself compared to my normally hardbitten journalist been there done that seen it all pessimistic attitude. So Dharanee brother, you're directly responsible for me actually posting good news on my blog for the first time.

More good news. Another good friend has acquired the lease to a landmark club as far as the disco era is concerned, located in a 5 star hotel. Renovations begin soon for an exclusive members club. All I can tell you at the moment is that if you place importance on excellent service, a good and safe ambience, enjoy wine, cocktails and champagne, cool music and rubbing shoulders with beautiful yummy people, lots of theme nights - you'll be right at home. You might have difficulty getting in though.

Pinch magazine, which I joined as Associate Editor 2 months ago is improving with every issue (we're at issue 8 now) and we're getting a lot of positive reader response and feedback, as well as many young writers offering to contribute. We give the magazine out for free and could use some advertising so if you have any leads please send it my way and we'll give you 30% commission. At RM1500 a page that's a cool RM450 in your pocket. Here's a link to check out the website http://www.pinch.com.my/

To cap off the good news blitz, I've saved the best for last. My condition has improved. A lot. From being stiff-fingered (get your filthy minds out of the gutter) I can now bend the fingers of my left hand all the way back towards my palm. My right hand is almost as good. I don't know if it's the steroids or a Christian healer from Kerala, India, whom I've been visiting regularly for healing sessions but I'm grateful all the same. I have a sneaky feeing its the healer who's done the job.

So there. I can write about good things.
Hoooooooowwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllll. Halloween's coming. So's Octoberfest. *Burp*
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments:
hey Dharanee, watchu got up your sleeve bro? - Bala
 
well well well. good news indeed. so when you gonna traipse around saying "praise the lord"? When that happens, don't call me. I'll call you. PT
 
good lord! I haven't seen or heard from Dharanee for years. Dave, pls convey my warmest regards to the dude. Thanks. Rodney D
 
Isn't 30% of RM1500, RM500 and not RM450?
 
30% of RM1500 is RM450 dude.
cheers

dave
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Free Links from Bravenet.comFree Links from Bravenet.com