Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Bravenet.com Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com Free Message Forums from Bravenet.com
 

"You don't have to swim faster than the shark, just faster than the guy next to you." - Anonymous


Latest Stuff @ SmoovePinch

 

 


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com

Thursday, June 17, 2004


Two women have died recently as a result of snatch thefts. Many others have suffered trauma and related problems. I say whack the bastards to death. "Dare to do, bear the consequences." Posted by Hello
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments:
i really wish the Government would give us a free hand to punish those bastard... which is impossible...

Jenni G
 
Couldn't agree with you more on this subject. I was also a victim recently but thank god I only suffered scratches and bruises. It was a terryfying experience and I still feel fearful.

Go ahead and kill these ba$tard$ that prey on women. I'm 100% behind you.

Angie Tan
 
Hey Hero boy

looks like you hit a home run this time, cuz all the ladies are like agreeing with you man...

Milk it for all its worth, wanna-be-hero dude. You might even get laid. Miracles do happen occassionally.

Bored Gweilo
 
Heh heh heh...

You can heckle me all you want behind your anonymity, "Bored Gweilo", but you read my blog on a regular basis. Mission accomplished. Heh heh heh...

Btw, I'm getting plenty of action, if you know what I mean. Too bad you so goddam mean, otherwise I'd be glad to share. Malaysian girls are absolutely yum yum.

Dave Avran
 
Hi Dave

I'm afraid I agree. Even us civilised and cultivated human beings have our feral side.

Hassan Peter
 
Is Dave a sick paedophile? He did mention something about sharing girls.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Free Links from Bravenet.comFree Links from Bravenet.com